When you (“you” or “your” or “user” or “member”) browse the Site, register for a membership, or use our products, services or other materials available on the Site, you will provide certain information to us and we will learn, collect, use and share certain information about you for various purposes, as more fully set forth in this Policy.
By using or accessing the Site, you agree that you have read and understood this Policy, and acknowledge and consent to the learning, collection, use and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with any portion of this Policy, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Site.
Information We Collect and Use
Our primary purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with our products and services, but we will also use this information in connection with the operation and improvement of the Site and our business and may provide this information to our affiliates or to other third parties for use in their businesses or for other purposes.
When you access, visit. register for and otherwise use the Site, we will learn, collect, store and use:
- personally identifiable data and information about you, such as your name, physical and/or electronic mail address, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, and other data or information that can be used to specifically identify you (all such personal data and information is collectively referred to herein as, “Personal Information”); and
- non-personally identifiable information about you, such demographic information, location, age, gender, and data on your use of the Site and other online activity (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”).
Personal Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information are together referred to herein as “Information”.
Using the Site. When you access, visit and use the Site, we automatically receive and store the uniform resource locator of the prior webpage that you were on and of the webpage where you go after you leave the Site. We also receive and store additional Information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser types, domain name, and other statistical data involving your access, browsing and use of the Site. This Information is generally collected passively using various technologies, but this Information may also be provided by you through interactions or communications with the Site or us.
Registration. In order to become a registered user of the Site or to use or obtain certain products or services offered on or through the Site, we will request, and you will need to provide us with, Personal Information such as your name, postal and/or email address, telephone, fax, age or mobile numbers. Registered users who sign up for any trial membership, premium membership or other account, product or service must also provide billing and credit card information. Without providing Personal Information, you cannot create an account, become a registered user of the Site, or obtain our products or services. We will use this Information to provide our products and services to you, in connection with our business and operations and in other ways that are provided in this Policy. We may also collect certain other Information from you such as demographic information. Providing this information is optional, and is not required.
We may also collect Information when you interact with the Site’s or our customer service in order to assist you or maintain or improve the Site.
Information We Do Not Collect
GannChart is solely an informational and educational platform and online community, providing impersonal advice and education so you can independently trade your own funds and securities. We do not provide investment advisory services or trade securities for the account of others. We are not an investment adviser or broker-dealer, do not provide advice on the value or advisability of your purchases of securities, and do not effect or facilitate transactions or otherwise handle securities or funds of others.
How We Use Your Information
GannChart uses your Information, including Personal Information, in connection with the operation, development and improvement of the Site and other products and services offered by GannChart , the operation and billing of your account and/or membership, and for other uses consistent with this Policy. GannChart and may use your Personal Information for any purpose related to their business or operations, including, without limitation, the following:
- to provide our products and services, operate the Site and respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests,
- to manage your account and/or membership, subscription and other billing purposes,
- to allow outside vendors or other to perform services on our behalf,
- to inform you about information regarding the Site, products or services for which you apply or may be interested in applying for, or in which you are already enrolled, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information,
- to deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including ads or offers tailored to you from us or our affiliates,
- to personalize your experience on the Site,
- to verify your identity and/or location in order to allow access to your accounts, and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and Personal Information,
- to allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities (some of these activities may have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how Personal Information is used and shared),
- for general business purposes, to otherwise manage and operate the Site, develop new services and products, and conduct the business and operations of GannChart , including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns,
- for risk control, for fraud detection and prevention,
- to enforce the Terms and Conditions of www.GannChart.com
- to protect the rights and property of GannChart or its officers, directors, shareholders, employees or agents, and
- to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements.
We process your Personal Information while your account is active or as needed to provide you our services. If you close your account(s), your Personal Information will be retained for seven years from the closure of your account.
Links to Other Websites
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site, nor the information or content contained in such websites, nor any third party’s use of Information or other data or information which we have sold, disclosure, shared or otherwise provided to them. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Site to another website, this Policy is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on the Site, are subject to that website’s rules, terms and conditions, and/or policies.
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of 13. GannChart does not intentionally collect any Information on the Site from individuals we actually know are under 13. If we become aware that we have collected any Information, including without limitation Personal Information, from a person under age 13, we will take steps to remove that Information.
Who Your Information May Be Shared With
GannChart may share your Personal Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information with third party vendors who need to know Information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our services to you (like payment processing providers) and those that help us understand and enhance our services (like analytics providers) .We may also share your Personal Information:
- as described in this Policy;
- as required by law or to comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures;
- as reasonably necessary to respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a user, individual, entity or government agency;
- to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm
GannChart may post and use any testimonials about the Site that you have provided in connection with the marketing and promotion of the Site.
Testimonials and other marketing, promotions and advertisements may include limited Personal Information (such as first name and general location) that you have provided to GannChart.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THIS POLICY
Access to and Protection of Your Personal Information. You may access, modify and correct some Personal Information provided to us through your account information on the Site. If you update, modify or correct any such Personal Information, we may keep copies of your Personal Information prior to such update, modification or correction for uses provided for in this Policy. To the extent that you wish to access, modify or correct Personal Information that is not available through your account information, you may contact us in the manner set forth below. We will endeavor to respond to your request in a timely manner.
Personal Information will be stored by us in databases or servers owned and maintained by us or our affiliates, agents or service providers. Personal Information will be protected in a commercially reasonable manner. We take what we believe to be industry standard security measures to help safeguard your Personal Information, but no system is entirely secure. Although we protect your Personal Information in a commercially reasonable manner and with industry standard security measures, we do not guarantee that your Information will always remain secure.
GannChart reserves the right to revise this Policy at any time without notice. By using the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of this Policy, and your continued use of the Site reaffirms your agreement to the then-current Policy. You agree to consult the Site regularly for up-to-date versions and information about this Policy. Without limiting the foregoing, we will provide notification by electronic mail, check box, highlighted text on the Site, or other means we deem adequate, of the adoption of a revised or amended Policy that contains material revisions, amendments or other changes to the terms.
GannChart reserves the right to limit the availability of the Site, and any other products or services of GannChart, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, in any manner and at any time, in its sole discretion.
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please use the
(Contact Form/Email) on this web site. or message us using :email@example.com