PLEASE NOTE WELL: GannChart.com is not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. Investing/trading in financial securities is highly speculative and carries an extremely high degree of risk.
Release of Liability: Through use of this website viewing or using you agree to hold GannChart.com and its operators owners and employees harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damage (monetary or otherwise), or injury (monetary or otherwise) that you may incur.
Any content provided on GannChart.com, its subpages, its affiliated emails, videos or webinars are the opinions of the authors and should not be relied upon as investment advice.
Readers are advised that this analysis report is issued solely for informational purposes. Neither the information presented nor any statement or expression of opinion, or any other matter herein, directly or indirectly constitutes a representation by the publisher nor a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any securities. The information contained herein is based on sources which we believe to be reliable but is not guaranteed by us as being accurate and does not purport to be a complete statement or summary of the available data. The owner, publisher, editor and their associates are not responsible for errors and omissions. They may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and may increase or decrease such positions without notice. Any opinions expressed are subject to change without notice.
Investing in securities is speculative and risky and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your investment objective, level of experience and risk appetite. Past performance is no indication or guarantee of future results. Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities and other investments involve risk and should only be made based on the advice of qualified investment advisors. Any trading in securities or other investments is speculative and involves a risk of substantial losses. You should not invest in securities or other investments unless you are prepared to lose your entire investment. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your current financial condition and your ability to bear the financial risks and costs.
Certain links on GannChart.com connect to third-party sites and/or materials maintained by such third parties. GannChart has not verified the contents of such third party sites or materials and does not endorse, warrant, promote or recommend any services or products provided by the third party.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By viewing, using or accessing any services provided by GannChart. (“We” or “Us”)or by any of our joint ventures, affiliates, contractors and agents which may include, but are not limited to, any websites, products, content, applications, chatrooms, subscriptions and videos (the “Services”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“the Terms”). We reserve the right to update and change the Terms from time to time. Your use of the Services following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed.
You must read, agree and accept all Terms before you use of the Services. If you do not agree to the Terms, you agree you will not access or use any of the Services.
USE OF SERVICES
The Services are not intended for or directed towards persons under 19 years of age. You must be 19 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use the Services.
Except where not required, to access and use the Services, you must subscribe by providing a valid email address or register for a subscription account (“Account”) by providing the information indicated as required. You represent and warrant that all information provided to us is true, accurate, complete and current.
You acknowledge that we will use the email address provided to us as the primary means of communication and consent to us sending you any marketing, information or content to that email address.
The person or entity subscribing and registering for the Services will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) and will be the one authorized to use the Services and any corresponding account we may provide.
If you are registering for the Services on behalf of a company, the company will be the Account Owner, and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the company to our Terms.
You are responsible for keeping your Account and password secure. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
You are responsible for all content, including, but not limited to, photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, files, code, information, data or comments (the “Materials”), and activities undertaken by you and by your Account, regardless whether such activity is undertaken by you or by another party. We reserve the right to remove any Materials at any time if we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, unauthorized, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any parties’ intellectual property or these Terms.
One Account is allowed per user. You agree not to rent, lease, transfer, assign, resell, provide access to, or sublicense the Account to any third party. Sharing of accounts is not allowed and may be considered a breach of the Terms by us.
You agree to immediately contact us if you believe there is authorized use of your Account or your Account information is lost or stolen. We will not be responsible for any unauthorized access of your Account or for the loss or damage of any information or content.
We do not make any promises regarding the continuation of any Services or current features or functionality. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice.
We will not be liable for any modification or termination of the Services.
We reserve the right to refuse use or access of the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
In connection with your use of the Services, you agree to follow our Code of Conduct, as may be changed from time to time. Your use of the Services following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Code of Conduct as changed.
GENERAL RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF SERVICES
- You may use the Services only for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
- You agree not to use the Services to:
- violate any rules, laws and regulations;
- stalk, harass or harm another individual;
- collect or store personal date about other users;
- suggest, entice, divert or hire any users, contractors or employees to any competing business of gannchart;
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- conduct any fraudulent activity;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services or Materials, or other systems, networks or data;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of any such Services and/or Materials; or
- use any Services to retrieve, store or transmit any malware.
You acknowledge that you are obtaining only a limited right to use and access the Services and irrespective of any use of the words “purchase”, “sale” or like terms hereunder, no ownership rights are being conveyed to you.
The Services, materials, information, graphics, programs and all related and underlying technology, documentation, work product, tools, designs, methodologies, processes, applications, techniques, ideas, know-how and all derivative works, modifications, or improvements of the foregoing as well as all comments, questions, suggestions, feedback and any copyrights, trademarks, service marks and other intellectual property rights (collectively the “GannChart Materials”), are the property of GannChart, and if applicable, GannChart Affiliates and any third-party licensors or providers unless otherwise specifically stated. GannChart and third-party licensors reserve all rights, title and interest in and to such materials.
You agree you may not, and will not permit or assist any third party, to:
reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any of our Materials and any and all related content, or otherwise seek to obtain the source code or non-public APIs to any of our Materials;
combine or integrate our Materials with hardware, software or other technology or materials not provided by us;
modify or create any derivative works from any of our Materials;
copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, share or distribute in any manner our Materials; and
remove or obscure any copyright, proprietary or other notices contained in any GannChart Materials.
Any future releases, updates or other additions to GannChart Materials will be subject to these Terms.
THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS AND CONTENT
- The Services may contain links to third-parties platforms, their websites, applications and content (“Third Party Materials”). The provision of such links is not an endorsement of that third-party or any services or products they may offer, nor an authorization or representation of our affiliation with such third-party.
- You acknowledge that we do not exercise control or monitor any Third Party Materials. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or currency of any material and/or information provided by such third party. Your access of such third-party websites and content is at your own risk and may be subject to different terms and conditions regarding use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information.
Purchases and Refunds
- Through the Site, GannChart offers both individual products, Courses, for sale and subscription, membership or other periodic fee-based services. For individual products purchased through the Site, a valid credit card will be required to complete the purchase and the amount of the purchase will be charged to the credit card concurrently with the completion of the purchase on the Site. When you purchase an individual product, you will receive a streaming or digital version; no physical copies of products or other materials will be shipped or provided to you.
- When purchasing subscription, membership or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, a valid credit card will be required for billing purposes. You hereby consent to, acknowledge and allow GannChart to store (or cause a third party to store on behalf of GannChart) such payment information and agree to the following policies and procedures for payment of subscription, membership or other periodic fees related to the Site.
- Immediately upon signing up for an account or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, the fees associated with the first period or term of your selected account or service (monthly, quarterly, annual, as applicable) will be charged to such credit card. Within ten (10) business days prior to the expiration of the initially selected period or term, and each subsequent such period or term until your account or other periodic service is cancelled in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the fees associated with your selected account or service for the following applicable period or term will be automatically renewed, and an amount for your renewed account or service will be billed and charged to such credit card by GannChart in accordance with the Site’s then-current pricing schedule. If the credit card associated with your account or service should expire, terminate or any payment is otherwise rejected by the issuing company, GannChart may immediately terminate your account or service. It is solely your responsibility to ensure (1) that valid credit card information remains on file for your account or service and the automatic renewal thereof, and (2) that a valid email address remains on file for your account or service for any communications from GannChart related thereto.
- All payments made to GannChart in connection with any product purchased or account or service, and any renewal thereof, are non-refundable; and GannChart does not offer, and is not required to provide, any refunds or credits for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction or your failure to cancel your account or service prior to its automatic renewal. There is no circumstance in which you will be entitled to, or GannChart is required to provide, a refund or credit for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction or your failure to cancel your account or service prior to its automatic renewal.
- All fees charged by GannChart in connection with any product purchased or account or service of the Site are exclusive of any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by any taxing authority, and you shall be, and hereby are, responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties arising from your purchase of products or use of the Site.
Modifications to the Site and Pricing
- GannChart reserves the right to, and you acknowledge and agree that GannChart may, modify the Site, including without limitation the content, materials and services offered thereby, and the fees, costs and pricing associated with the Site at any time and without notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, GannChart reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part or portion thereof) without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the then-current version of the Site, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions and may result, in GannChart’s sole discretion, to a price increase. GannChart shall not be liable to you, or to any third party, for any damages, costs, expenses or other liabilities related to any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
- Without limiting the foregoing, GannChart may use banner notices or similar devices to alert you to certain modifications to the Site or the pricing associated therewith. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from GannChart or the Site to an email address associated with your account or service, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that GannChart may communicate with you through any available means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services, including the postal service, about your account or service or any products or services associated with the Site. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Site or pricing.